Joox music – free streaming service is a music streaming service dedicated to sharing free and paid Asian songs online to all its users. The Joox is one of the best music downloader apps in Asia and in South Africa. When you are talking about the best indigenous app to download free music then you are reading the best guide about the popular Joox music – free streaming app.
Here today, we at Showbox Tv App brought to you a new app to download free music online as a free user and a way to download premium music for free without registration. The free access to music on this platform is called freemium access while the premium access requires a paid subscription or performing a task that worth the payment for subscribing to Joox VIP access.
The free music streaming app is more than just a music app. It’s also a downloader to download music on your smartphone. You can also get to use the Joox VIP. Therefore, here in this guide today, we’ll share with you everything you should know about the Joox music – free streaming service.
If you are a fan of both local and international music and love to listen to music in a different language then you need to become a Joox VIP. This gives the unlimited access to both free and paid music on the platform.
We ain’t writing Joox music streaming app review. If you want to learn about the Joox review, you can simply check online guides for the best review. However, here we’d teach you how to install Joox APK, install Joox on PC, fix Joox app has stopped working or app not responding error, and finally, guide you on how to become a Joox VIP member.
Features of Joox Music – Streaming App
Let’s take a look at some of the features of the popular music streaming app for Android and iOS devices.
1. The app is a music search engine which available in various languages to search and download music around the world.
2. The Joox Radio has access to over 50 radios with a huge music database and thus makes the app to make available all music on the platform
3. The app has a feature to suggests music that fit into your current state of mind. This is called the recommended playlists.
4. Ability to customize your own favorite music which can be different from the recommended playlists. This mainly depends on your own mood and how you choose to configure the app to suit your need.
5. You can also use the Joox music – streaming app to sharing the music you are streaming with your friends on WeChat, WhatsApp, and other platforms.
6. Despite being a free music app, the app also supports live broadcast. With this, you can join your favorite artist on a live broadcast and watch your favorite artist on a live performance.
7. The Joox music streaming app also allows users to download music for an offline purpose. This means that you can download music to your device from the app. With this feature, you don’t always need the internet to use the music app. All you need to do is download the Joox app and choose your own plan, search for the music, and download.
8. No audio ads to obstruct your music streaming. It’s a free ride for you.
Joox APK Music Free Streaming App Supported Languages
The Joox app supports the following languages. The languages comprise of the Asian and South African languages include the English language.
The app is available in the following language.
Download Joox Music Streaming for Android and iOS
Joox music – free streaming app is a legal app to listen to music online in different languages and a music downloader. The app is legal to use and there is no need to use a VPN service. Therefore, there is no need to be panic about downloading the streaming music app and use it on your device.
Here is a direct link to download the app for Android and iOS devices. There is no special requirement to install the app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Just click on your phone OS below to download the free streaming app for your device.
Download Joox APK Music – Free Streaming
If you are interested in downloading the Joox APK here is a guide to put you through. This is probably for the Android users. The iOS users can download Joox IPA if you guys aren’t ready to download directly from the Apple apps store.
1. Go to your phone settings >> click on security >> click on unknown sources >> click OK >> Enabled.
2. Download the Joox APK from APK pure. You can also use your favorite APK website. But, the link to download Joox APK here is pulled from APK pure.
3. Swipe down the notification tray and click on Joox.apk or go to your phone file manager and navigate to your downloader folder and click on Joox.apk file and tap on it to begin the installation.
4. Wait for some seconds and the installation process will begin. This will last for about 10 seconds after which you’ll be prompt to delete the Joox.apk file. Just tap on the “YES” option from the popup and the app will be added to your app menu.
Joox Music – Free Streaming App on PC
You need to have the Joox APK app downloaded and have an emulator on your Windows and Mac PC. With the help of an emulator, you can turn your PC to a mobile interface running mobile apps on your PC without stress.
Following the procedures shared here, you will be able to install the Joox APK on your Windows PC and start to streaming music on Joox on your PC.
1. Download the BlueStacks emulator for Windows and GenyMotion for a Mac computer. You can also use GenyMotion on Windows and BlueStacks 4 on PC depending on your choice. But, here, I’ll make use of the BlueStacks on Windows [Laptop] PC.
2. Download Joox APK from the link provided above to your computer and launch the emulator on your PC. Go to “Mp Apps”, click on “Install APK” or “Choose APK” and select the Joox.apk app from your computer [laptop] desktop or download folder.
3. Now, wait for a couple of seconds, the Joox music – free streaming APK app will be installed on your PC and the icon will be available on “My Apps” on the emulator and also on your computer desktop.
To start using the free streaming app, launch it and the app will be launched using the emulator with a mobile interface and you are good to do.