Do you have a Chromecast and would love to use Showbox APK app on it? If yes, here you will learn how to use Showbox on Chromecast (Google) to stream free movies on your Google Chromecast device. For a start, if you have not started using Showbox on Android download Showbox APK for Android. For iOS users, download Showbox for iOS and start streaming free movies.
If you have a Kodi media player, take this chance to download Showbox for Kodi. In the same wise, Roku media players can also download Showbox APK for Roku to start streaming movies on your Roku media player to enjoy free movies from Hulu, Netflix, etc.
Showbox on Chromecast
Chromecast is a device you can connect to your TV using an HDMI cable just like the way you connect your PC to your TV. However, with Showbox on Chromecast, you will be able to control your Chromecast device using your smartphone with Showbox APK installed on it.
With Chromecast you can also access videos and movies from YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and other popular videos streaming websites. However, with the Chromecast and Showbox together, you will an unlimited access to stream movies for free on your device.
However, to start using Showbox on Chromecast, you need to first download and install the GrowBox app. After you have successfully downloaded and install GrowBox App, next, Casting app to cast your smartphone and your Chromecast together.
Here are my favorite casting apps…
1. Localcast App
2. Bubble UPnP
3. Allcast App
4. Vega cast
The casting apps above perform a similar function to use Showbox on Google Chromecast. Whichever you choose to use, you can always mirror your smartphone Showbox app on your Chromecast.
Mirror Showbox on Android on Chromecast [Localcast App]
Here is a step-by-step guide to start to streaming Showbox movies on a TV you connected your Chromecast to via an HDMI cable.
- Download and install the latest Localcast app [Android & iOS] on your Android device
- Open the Showbox app on your Android. If you haven’t installed the app download it here and search for the movies you want to watch.
- Change the default media player to other players
- Click on the “watch now” option
- From the popup, select Localcast app
- Then, select Chromecast and wait for some seconds to start buffering and the Showbox app on your device will be mirrored with your TV and you will begin to watch your mobile screen on your TV.
Watch Showbox on TV Using Bubble UPnP
Here is another approach to start mirroring the Showbox APK and IPA app on Android and iOS respectively to a TV connected a Chromecast to via HDMI.
- Download and install Bubble UPnP app for your Android and iOS device
- Launch the Bubble UPnpn and tap on render
- Now, tap on Local render to Chromecast and wait for a popup notification on your TV
- Now, connect to the internet and launch the Showbox app, search for the movie you want to mirror on your TV
- Go to the internal player on your Showbox app settings and uncheck it. Tap on the “watch now” option that pops up thereafter
- An option will come up prompting to use Bubble UPnP with Chromecast
- Then click on it and wait for a moment for the movie to start streaming on your TV set
Note: Always pair your device with the Chromecast media player.
The other apps in the list can also be used to mirror Showbox on Chromecast and start streaming Showbox movies on your TV set.